<Terms & Conditions>
- 1. A one-day ticket is classified into three categories: adults (19 to
64 years old), teenagers (13 to 18 years old), children (4 to 12 years old).
- Age is based on the opening date (April 20, 2013).
- Free tickets for kids under 4 years old (born after April 20,
2009) provided that they are accompanied by an adult.
- 2. Group tickets are available for groups of more than 10 members. A group will be admitted after confirming that a group includes more than 10 members on the site.
- 3. Two-day tickets are for two consecutive days. They can’t be used for
admission several days after the first admission.
- 4. Resident tickets (entire period of exposition) are only for the resident
himself/herself. The residents can enter into the exposition for the entire
period of the exposition. A photo is printed on the ticket. Thus, the photo
and the name of the resident shall be submitted for printing.
- 5. Free admission
- Group guides, teachers with student groups, bus drivers (one
person per group of 10 foreigners)
- Kids under 4 years old (available only when he/she is accompanied
by an adult; kids need to pay for a ticket as part of a group tour)
International Garden Exposition Suncheon Bay 2013 (www.2013expo.or.kr),Hana
Bank, Gwangju Bank, Interpark (ticket.interpark.com)
<Admission Tickets and Cautions>
- 1. The QR code is printed on the admission ticket. Thus, it is recommended
to purchase the tickets from official sites or ticket offices. If you buy
tickets through unknown vendors or illegal ticket brokers, your tickets are
not available for admission or re-entrance. Please be careful of such illegal
- 2. One ticket is for one person.
- 3. Re-entrance is available only one time per day.
- 4. In the case of lost or stolen tickets, the tickets cannot be issued
- 5. Admission is from 9 o’clock in the morning to 5 o’clock in the afternoon.
All visitors need to leave the venue by 7 o’clock in the evening. However,
on the opening night, admission is until 7 o’clock in the evening. All visitors
need to leave the venue by 9 o’clock in the evening opening night..
<Discounts, Cancellations, and Refunds>
- 1. A 10% to 20% discount is applied to advance reservations (20% discount
through Dec. 31, 2012). However, advance reservations are only available
for one-day tickets, group tickets (including school excursions and field
trips), two-day tickets, and resident tickets(entire period of exposition).
- 2. Reservations can be cancelled until 17:00 on April 16, 2013. After
that, cancellations are not accepted.
- 3. In the case of cancellation, 10% of the admission ticket price will
be charged as a cancellation fee. However, no cancellation fee is applied
when the reservation is cancelled within 7 days from the date of reservation.
- 4. Only the person who pays the admission ticket can cancel, request a
refund, or change the ticket.
- 5. Admission tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded, or changed on site
on the day of admission.
<Where to Get Admission Tickets>
You can get your admission tickets on site during the period of the exposition.